Have you considered the advantages of a Trust?
Probate service - Let us take the pain out of getting a Grant of Probate
Probate advice - We'll do all the hard work for you
The chances are that if you are reading this page then you need a Grant of Probate. Probate can be a confusing, time consuming process and using professional help can bring many benefits to yourself and your family.
The reasons why you should contact us here at Inheritance Solutions UK to help you through the sometimes complicated Probate process are:
- We can save you time and take care of everything you need. If you have any questions or doubts, we will take the time to explain Probate administration and any steps you must take.
- We can save you money as banks typically charge a flat fee of 4% of the value of the estate for Probate. Our fee is normally much lower than this and will vary on a case to case basis, offering you the best value for money for your situation.
- We can save you stress. Probate can be a daunting task and having an independent body to help with the process can avoid family disputes over the Will.
- Specialist Probate advisors. Probate can be complicated and time consuming and require intimate knowledge of the law and inheritance tax to obtain all of the best solutions. Contact our Probate advisors today and let us do all the Probate work for you.
Probate advice - use our Probate experts to help you
Obtaining a Grant of Probate is a legal process which you must go through in order to enable you to administer someone's estate. A Grant of Probate will be needed if the deceased:
- has left more than £5,000
- owns property in sole name or as a tenant in common
- has any stocks or shares
- owns certain insurance policies.
Why you can trust Inheritance Solutions UK with Probate
You can be sure that our professional advisors will take the time to give you honest and accurate advice that is suitable for your personal situation.
How long will Probate take and how much will Probate cost?
The time and cost associated with obtaining a Grant of Probate will vary depending on the complexity of the estate. Why not give us a call so we can talk you through the process and discuss your situation, giving you an upfront fixed price and clear estimation of how long it will take.